A Place For Learn

Post Content

41(forty one) The Best Song Of The Beatles

CNN has released 40 of the best songs of the Beatles, the group fronted by John Lennon (rhythm guitar, vocals), Paul McCartney (bass guitar, vocals), George Harrison (lead guitar, vocals) and Ringo Starr (drums, vocals). All the Beatles songs written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney. If you ever listen to or download one of their songs, you'll understand why they have dubbed the music legend.






The Beatles appeared in the decade of 60's, when they really became the idol of the world through their songs. Even in America, the dominance of elvis presley immediately stop since the emergence of the Beatles. Unfortunately they were not able to pass the 70's era. Starting with the release of John Lennon from grop it, everyone thinks Yoko Ono as the culprit.
Although only lasted less than 10 years, but the Beatles managed to establish themselves become the best band. Proven in this Internet age, many songs are downloaded by their fans. And not a few contests that appear themed music like the Beatles. Even the rolling stone put 4 of their albums made it into the top 10.
Well if you want to download or buy the song to be a collection of their songs, the Stars recommend 40 songs below (by CNN)
1. I Saw Her Standing There
2. Twist And Shout.
3. She Loves You.
4. All My Loving.
5. I Want to Hold Your Hand.
6. And I Love Her.
7. If I Fell.
8. A Hard Day's Night.
9. Eight Days a Week
10. Ticket To Ride
11. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
12. Help!
13. I've Just Seen a Face.
14. Norwegian Wood (This Bird has Flown)
15. Drive My Car.
16. Daytripper.
17. In My Life.
18. We Can Work it Out.
19. Nowhere Man. Great vocal harmonies.
20. Got To Get You Into My Life.
21. Paperback Writer.
22. Eleanor Rigby.
23. Here, There and Everywhere.
24. Strawberry Fields Forever.
25. Penny Lane.
26. A Day in the Life.
27. I am The Walrus.
28. Blackbird.
29. La Di- Ob Ob La Da.
30. Revolution.
31. While My Guitar Gently weeps.
32. Hey Jude
33. Back in the USSR.
34. I Will.
35. Birthday
36. Get Back.
37. The Long and Winding Road.
38. Come Together.
39. Something
40. Here Comes the Sun.
41. yesterday
Yup that's the beatles song that you must download or purchase. dear yesterday when star nobody loves you know
Tag : Artikel, History
Back To Top